View Single Post
04-08-15, 09:06 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It doesn't really matter, Petrah. With the ElvUI minimap disabled those icons are gone, so it's a moot point. I do have some questions about your UI though...
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_040815_011946.png
Views:	8980
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	8561
What is the object the arrow is pointing to? It looks like a clock, but it is in the middle of nowhere (Which doesn't make much sense. To me.). I like your buffs, what do you use? I know they are placed using ElvUI, but what do you use to get the timer bar under them? You have a few different items on your interface that (I don't think) aren't standard ElvUI stuff, like the bar with the icons on it, underneath of that there are two dark rectangles with "1/14 1/3" on one and "M22" on the other. I see in your options you have "AddOnSkins", "Equipment", "Farmer" and "WatchFrame". I don't have them in mine, or the bar and rectangles, or the timer bars under my buffs, and I would like to know how you did that stuff because I think it looks neat and I would like to try it. I can't attach a screen shot right now because the PTR servers are down. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!