View Single Post
02-09-07, 01:31 PM   #13
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Mazz...I am hooked...and I have only used it for a couple hours. I can't stop playing with the hot spots. I have used tons of different mods and UI packs in the past...pretty much, I would switch anytime a patch broke something I was using...I am sure you know how often that was. I think I will be sticking with yours until you abandon it. I am still getting used to everything, but so far I think what I like the best is the view, I can actually see. Before I had so much stuff on the screen something was always hidden, this is great. The placement of all the artwork really shows how much thought you put into everything. Your 3D models are tons of fun as well. The options and FAQ screens are very useful and easy to navigate. Since I was already familiar with most of the addons you chose it took almost no time at all to get back to playing. I have never had such an easy time setting up a UI pack...your all inclusive setup program is a masterpiece. Thank you for not charging for such a fantastic compilation...I think I will make a donation on payday to thank you for your time and effort.
-Stu