View Single Post
08-29-12, 03:24 PM   #284
Adalace
A Murloc Raider

The one part of the new UI that I initially found to me most confusing was the accordion navigation. My suggestion to make this navigation more intuitive and noticeable is to add dropdown-style arrows or plus-signs next to each of the accordian headers. This makes it obvious to the user that the header can be clicked on to expand that section.

EDIT: I figured out the answer to my question below, so please feel free to disregard it. The answer was to scroll to the left in the Activation > Support Triggers accordion row. It is very easy to miss that little left arrow indicating that the Support Trigger type can be scrolled through left and right.

Now for an unrelated question: How do I set a timer to stay hidden until a specific amount of time remains on a buff/debuff? For example, I want a timer and graphic display to appear when the Vampiric Touch debuff on my target gets below 5 seconds duration remaining. I looked at the Custom Duration/Delay page, but I don't understand what anything on that page means.

Last edited by Adalace : 08-29-12 at 04:14 PM.