View Single Post
05-25-09, 07:21 PM   #36
Boedicia
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thumbs up

ye but i totally understand where he's coming from. Especially when you are a mod junkie like me and have too many mods to "slowly" update 1 at a time on curse. Its very tedious and we "the users", who have been in the curse community for a long period of time, shouldn't have to put up with that. It just goes to show curse couldn't give a monkeys about their users unlike Wowinterface guys who care about what people have to say and work hard to make others happy. It makes me feel really good to be apart of this community. The website is just top notch, the staff are efficient in helping people and genuinely care and they may worry if the updater is going to be up to our standards but tbh...it could be a rubbish updater and I'd still prefer wowinterface over curse any day. (But we all know its gonna be a good one as the people doing it are putting all their effort into it despite real life because they care enough). Gief a Wow Addons Site Award Show and Wowinterface will win it hands down.

Keep up the good work! xx a Huge Fan xx

Last edited by Boedicia : 05-26-09 at 08:35 AM.