View Single Post
08-16-12, 04:35 PM   #54
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I got the same email that Shadowed did. This was my response:
Jason,

You say, "offer our deepest apologies at any distress or inconvenience this may have caused you," yet you are still inconveniencing me and making me jump through hoops to get my ARR content off of your site - which should have NEVER been there in the first place. You know, due to the fact that it's ARR and you didn't get permission. Allow me to quote something that I posted on your website yesterday: "And I forgot to remind you of the fact that you do not even display author names anywhere on your site unless they "claim" their addon. I shouldn't have to "claim" my own friggin' work."

Whether you believe I'm Seerah or not, you are not supposed to be hosting those files. You are not supposed to be hosting many, if not most, of the files on your site. No one will trust you or your site unless this is remedied in a timely fashion and amends are taken.

-Ryan (Seerah)

PS - did you bother looking for Seerah on the internet? If you Google "Seerah Ryan", you'll find evidence. Hell, even on Facebook. Or you could send a PM somewhere you know the "real" Seerah to frequent. The onus is not on me. It's on you to "do the right thing". I'll give you one more day.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh