View Single Post
04-30-16, 06:57 PM   #81
Couches
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Holy shit it looks even better in game!

A couple things of note:

- Target Markers: When I log onto a toon, it displays small versions of all the target marker icons (star, skull, diamond etc...) above the player frame. To fix, I select an icon, and then select "none". Selecting "none" on its own doesn't solve the issue.
- Resources: the regeneration rate takes a second to update and isn't very smooth.
- Monk Chi: Monks are able to have 6 Chi at max level with talents/perks, and it currently only supports a maximum of 5.
- Main Action Bar: Even when it isn't visible, you still see the GCD 'twinkle' after using an ability.
- General Bars: Is there any way to toggle keybind & macro text? And if not, do you know of an addon that can?

Let me know if there's a more efficient way for me to report bugs and kinks - in the meantime I'll just post it here.

Thank you so much for putting in all your hard work to make something this awesome for the community. I don't think I speak only for myself when I say: THANK YOU!

EDIT: I created some Windwalker Monk Aura Bars that I think fit the theme well, if anyone can use them: http://pastebin.com/bYJEpk4v

Last edited by Couches : 04-30-16 at 07:03 PM.