View Single Post
07-12-11, 08:02 AM   #10
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by schizophrena View Post
People like myself who have been using Carbonite for a long time (and remember paying the monthly subscription) should still have no issue donating. We should all understand this was made as a business venture between (what I assume) two people. When you're running a business and attempting to make profits - you give much more time of your life to running that business and making sure you have a high quality product. Now that they are forced to do it for free, I'm sure they have moved onto different projects (for profit) that take up their time and I'm just very thankful they still update this.

This is one of two addons that I continually donate to because it is that helpful. I don't, and no one should, consider a donation to Carbonite as "wasted" or "they take the money and run". Even if you've donated and if they would let the addon die (which they won't) you've still had an amazing run with the product and it is so useful in almost all gaming aspects that it is/was well worth the donation.
Love this post.. it says it all