View Single Post
07-22-11, 05:26 AM   #1
alfabouch
A Murloc Raider
Nodes and routing

Hello,
Got a few minor issues with carbonite. Was wondering if it was because of me using it or working as intended =)

First of all, i do manage to import CarboniteNodes through Carbonite.
My first issue is with showing these nodes. Right clic the map, show, and I select whatever nodes i want to see, until here everything works fine, it shows the nodes. But as soon as I move my mouse out of the map (or minimap, it works the same) the nodes disappear, tho I can see then again by moving my mouse over the map again.

My second issue is with seting up a route and not selecting every nodes node. If i do set up a course route for the whole region and all nodes, everything works fine. But, if I do select only a few kinds of nodes, and ask to setup a route, Carbonite do create a course route, but as soon as I arrive to the first node, all the selected nodes disappear, tho the route remains intact, I just can't see the nodes.

And last of all, probably linked to the second issue, if I do select only one kind of node, Carb automaticly setup up a goto to the closest node, witch if I get close, makes all the nodes disappear. (Same result if I select Clear Goto).

Thom.

Last edited by alfabouch : 07-22-11 at 06:27 AM.