View Single Post
07-27-11, 07:50 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by alfabouch View Post
I can select a few nodes And build a route for them, they Do pop up, but they also disapear as soon as I reach one.

I Did read the post through, Before posting, and it didn't quite answered my questions, did it?
After selecting the node types you wanted to route, did you also right click the map and and choose "Route" and then "Current Gather Locations" in the menu's? You still have to do that part or your routing won't work correctly. I just tested this and ran a route through the Northern Barrens for Copper ore and everything worked correctly. Don't forget: Before you can route only one (or only a certain few) node types, you must first right click the map, and "unshow" the node type (herbs, mining) you are using. This also must be done or routing only one type of node will not work correctly (as I finally remembered after several minutes of frustration trying to route only tin nodes in Northern Barrens ).

Originally Posted by alfabouch View Post
My first issue is with showing these nodes. Right clic the map, show, and I select whatever nodes i want to see, until here everything works fine, it shows the nodes. But as soon as I move my mouse out of the map (or minimap, it works the same) the nodes disappear, tho I can see then again by moving my mouse over the map again.
Two questions about this: Is your character in the same zone as the nodes you are trying to see (if you are standing in a capitol city (Orgrimmar, Stormwind) you are effectively in a different zone), and if you right click the map and choose "Transparency..." in the menu what is the "Gather Icon Transparency" slider set at? These are the only two things I can think of for that problem. I know I had that happen on one of my characters, but it was quite some time ago and I don't remember what I did to correct it. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-27-11 at 08:56 AM. Reason: More information.