View Single Post
12-17-13, 01:45 AM   #84
Aachel
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Baldoras View Post
I am a parent of 3 kids and have previewed and approved/denied all games for my kids. If by chance I bought a game that was borderline, I kept control of the game and they were only allowed to play it when I was playing with them, or in the same room with them so I could monitor what was going on. More parents need to do the same.
I do too! And I agree with you on every point. Very well written post.
Besides.. I pay Blizzars for playing Wow. And I pay Curse to update my addons. I can get it for free, but its faster and have a "one-button - update all" for paying costomers. So I choose the better version. Its my choice.
I used to use Magelo Sync. But it was all messed up when the 64 bit client were launced, and they seem to never be able to support it. They charge money for features. Same does AskMrRobot, wich I also use, but the free version.
For me nUI is the best interface. And it is the UI I reccomend my friends to use. I'm not much of a forumtroll though, so if everything works fine you are most likely to never hear from me. If something is not working, you will probably not hear from me either if I find a solution on the forums. But now I think I need to say something, Because all the bickering from peoples that want everything for free is seriousley annoying. You cant go into a jewelery store and say you want a necklace for free because you bought a dress in the shop next door.
Scott has my full support on what he does.