View Single Post
01-19-12, 05:04 PM   #1525
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
I think we have reached a point where most original/revolutionary ideas have been implemented, there is a "solution" to a lot of problems which is generally easy to find, and people are now working on refinement instead. At least that's how I see it - it definitely is the case for me, my UI hasn't had a major update in quite some time now. I keep pushing out tiny changes to the theme, bug fixes, performance improvements, etc - but no drastic changes.

@ Epiphany; I like it. There are some things though which I would add to your to-do list if I were you:

- Get rid of/change the appearance of the raid manager to the left
- Adjust the font on your action bars - it looks a little blurry to me. Or well, blurry isn't the word - more like the size is a tiny bit off.
- Change the difficulty flag on the minimap to a generic text one with pixel font
- Custom pixelated role icons for unitframes - easier said than done, I know. I couldn't get it done because I suck at creating textures and there was no angel to make them for me What I did was replace them with generic coloured squares with a black pixel outline, however that's not too good for certain forms of colourblindness so I hope to change it one day.

Hope this is useful in some way