View Single Post
01-19-12, 10:22 PM   #1526
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I went back to the drawing board--well kinda, took some inspiration from some things I've seen.

Image 1 - this is the solo view, I have grid hiding.

Image 2 - here you can see grid is active and all the unit frames.

Image 3 - notice in this one how the frame alpha is on the grid windows? this is to show me who is out of range -- they fade into the background to distinguish close and not close.

Image 4 - this one shows the 5-man party/arena setup. Nib helped me with the grid change, I basically hacked up one of his addons to do one simple thing. Set my horizontal groups to active when I'm not in a raid, and when I am in a raid turn horizontal groups off. So basically in 5-man party my group is row 1. In anything past a 5-man it goes group 1 column 1, group 2 column 2, etc.

There are a few things I want to do;

- find a better chat addon (using prat)? I don't know what to do with the chat window at the moment.

- figure out if there is a way to make recount and omen hide if it's not in use. those black boxes really kill me but I like having them.

Any advice? I need another like 10 buttons to store quick launch things. Any idea where I should put it?

I think this is the SMALLEST my UI has ever been on a 30" monitor LOL.

This is where I came from; click link http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...postcount=1501