View Single Post
01-20-12, 04:59 PM   #1536
Porsha
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
In reality, I think FreeUI is the single best "one-click-install" UI out there. I know Kamii uses an edited version of FreeUI.
This. So this...for me. I use to hack and slash UI parts from some of those you listed because I loved some of their elements/textures and LUA skillz but they seem to have all but vanished over the months and months. I quit playing for almost a year and when I came back I needed a UI prepackaged due to work and time constraints. Found TukUI. Loaded some featured edits of it and found it wasnt my "cup of tea". That's when I took a hard look at FreeUI. It has 99% of everything I dont have time or desire to replicate any more. I'm very greatful for all the work that goes into that UI.

With that said, here is my "edit" (by that it is 99% FreeUI with some c/p of others stuff I have loved and inspiration from). Now that I see Free has put in the option of class colours (WOOHOOO) I may have to take a day to remake this one. I'm very happy with it so far on all my characters.