View Single Post
04-28-09, 11:33 AM   #10
Silverloch
A Murloc Raider
What have I missed

I am/was a subscriber under the old system.

My carbonite isn't working properly right now.

Did I miss something... did I accidentally overwrite a carbonite I purchased for a free version?

I have had no email or proper notification. I am very bugged at Bliz for screwing this up for those of us who have supported by subscription in the past. It feels like, we are being abandonned by Carbonite. Because now it keeps asking me for donations.
Will you PLEASE turn the spam screen off for people who were subscribers? NUI, whom I have also supported, mails me daily with updates on beta versions, which is a marked contrast to the lack of support Carbonite is offering to its supporters.

Are we then to expect Carbonite is going to give their subscribing base the shaft? Should we expect that Carbonite will use the policy change as a rationale for disrespecting the good will of its subscriber base?

I can tell you, I suspect this is the case. It hardly goes to make me even *want* to donate and further support a company such as this. I was a fresh subscriber, now I feel freshly shafted. Not a good feeling.

I would appreciate a direct email from Carbonite Clarifying this with me. You can look me up. I am not posting that info on a forum.