View Single Post
05-01-09, 10:15 PM   #15
thunndaar
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
I am/was a subscriber under the old system.

My carbonite isn't working properly right now.

Did I miss something... did I accidentally overwrite a carbonite I purchased for a free version?

I have had no email or proper notification. I am very bugged at Bliz for screwing this up for those of us who have supported by subscription in the past. It feels like, we are being abandonned by Carbonite. Because now it keeps asking me for donations.
Will you PLEASE turn the spam screen off for people who were subscribers? NUI, whom I have also supported, mails me daily with updates on beta versions, which is a marked contrast to the lack of support Carbonite is offering to its supporters.

Are we then to expect Carbonite is going to give their subscribing base the shaft? Should we expect that Carbonite will use the policy change as a rationale for disrespecting the good will of its subscriber base?

I can tell you, I suspect this is the case. It hardly goes to make me even *want* to donate and further support a company such as this. I was a fresh subscriber, now I feel freshly shafted. Not a good feeling.

I would appreciate a direct email from Carbonite Clarifying this with me. You can look me up. I am not posting that info on a forum.
i think you need to adjust your attitude there.

just because you either installed a new version of the addon wrong or you have some corrupt settings files in your wtf\ dir, it gives you no right to have this BS attitude that you are entitled to this and that.

this is a real crappy attitude to have and it's obvious nobody's being shafted due to the fact that there have been frequent updates since blizzard's BS policy was changed regarding addons.

you have no right to be a beta tester AND you are informed in the game when there are new carbonite versions available (when another user running the new version is on the same time you are. or check the website Not freaking hard, dude).

just because you contributed money [as did i] it doesnt mean anybody has to kiss your behind.