View Single Post
12-13-14, 07:36 AM   #16
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by ihatepms View Post
Hey there... i was in the same boat as you are in now. i took time last week to check all hotfix & git versions, the one i find that actually works with the least amount of bugs, Ebmor's EXPERIMENTAL, BUGGY & INCOMPLETE HOTFIX.

I will post it below, so that you don't have to go looking for the post in the thread (I have also included the ONLY 3 items you need to download). I know you said you tried this & it didn't work, just go through it again carefully. Keep in mind that while in your Garrison, the map will NOT work.
Thank you, ihatepms, for your consideration about my previous post. I can see that you spent a great deal of effort in your post. It was very kind of you! However, there would be no possible way for me to "just go through it again carefully." The last 2 attempts (out of 3 total) were done as carefully as I could manage. heh heh.

You mentioned steps and suggestions for garrisons, etc. (WoD) which I said I'm not using. But, your steps may help other users who are using the new expansion.

In any event, I deleted everything and started over by using the in-work "github" version(s) as they become available. So far, so good -- except for the Warehouse. It still has issues which I'm hopeful that Rythal will have time to fix, eventually. He's too busy now fixing major bugs and those other things which are problems for people using WoD expansion. It's understandable, and I'm patient.

And, you helped me realize that I have been misspelling Ebmor's name! I thought it was "Ebnor." My apologies to him! (This forum allows no way for users to "Edit/update spelling corrections in all MY previous posts)". LOL

I suggest that you follow ircdirk's comment and use the in-work, "github" version. It has surpassed the stage that Ebmor's (wonderful, timely) fix provided. And, Ebmor is not updating his fix any longer.

Thanks again, ihatepms, for your attempt to help.