Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-13-14, 10:54 PM   #819
Crashpkbk
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by dahanna1969 View Post
Created an account a few minutes ago just so I could find out about this. I am a long time Carbonite user - until recently I have not had any problems with the lightheaded addon - but the last version and the newly updated versions will not work with Carbonite - narrowed it down to the Carbonite Quest 1.0 addon. What happens is a very long freeze at game startup (2 to 3 minutes), and when it does come out of it the game freezes momentarily about every 1-2 seconds.

Has anyone else had issues? and any suggestions on how to correct this? Please note that I have not seen any error popups from this.

Thanks,

D
Have seen the exact same error. Only way around it that I've found so far is to turn off LightHeaded which, of course, defeats the purpose. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the latest version of Carbonite, but that may be because in the latest version I no longer get Carbonite Quest to load, instead I'm ending up with the following error when loading the addon:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2687: attempt to call method 'Clear11' (a nil value)
Time: 12/13/14 23:43:37
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `Clear11'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2687: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2546: in function `Init'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:1984: in function `func'
...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0.lua:55: in function <...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals: