View Single Post
11-25-15, 03:13 AM   #12
MunkDev
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by semlar View Post
I can't reproduce this, running Bagnon. You're just opening the escape menu and clicking on the Interface button?
Yes. I even disabled WowLua as well to make sure, which was the only other addon I had running.
To reproduce, try this: run the code you posted, then open Interface, head to the Addons tab, then close the frame. After that, mouseover triggers the error.
I ran this compressed version since I disabled WowLua:
Lua Code:
  1. /run local f = CreateFrame('frame',nil, UIParent,'SecureHandlerStateTemplate') f:SetAttribute('_onstate-mousestate', [[local t = newtable(self:GetParent():GetChildren())]]) RegisterStateDriver(f,'mousestate','[@mouseover,exists] on; off')

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
Also, since the error you posted doesn't point to any specific cause outside of blizzard's code, I don't know how you know what's triggering it.
ConsolePort has a binding manager in the interface options, and I went in to edit bindings which is when I discovered the error. After reading the taint log, I went ahead and tried to disable Bagnon and that worked. I'm using the latest version of Bagnon.

Last edited by MunkDev : 11-25-15 at 03:17 AM.