View Single Post
08-15-10, 09:08 PM   #1092
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Just out of curiousity, how often do keys get handed out? I can see you're giving out big batches of keys which leads me to believe it's on a monthly basis maybe? I'm not sure how Blizzard really likes WoWInterface, so it's just a guess.
It's not really on a monthly basis par se.

It's more like whenever Blizzard remembers to mail out the keys. Cairenn and the mods have always been more then forthcoming with updates for this sort of thing.

I can assume Blizzard have yet to send them the keys yet
OT: I can't remember the green demon's name, and I used to watch Angel quite a lot back in the day.
EDIT: I remember he was homo though!
Does no one get my pulp culture references anymore ?

Lorne of the Deathwok clan is his name. Aliases the Host or Krevlornswath. Hails from a dimension where they have no Music (he likes his Music).

AFAIK His sexuality was never a proven thing. Not talking about the actor here either >_> . I think the actor may be Bisexual like I am
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)