Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
12-04-06, 12:04 PM   #344
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by art3mis
while the removal of the @'s was an exact question no-where in there does it say that easycopy also has the unfortunate side efffect of disabling all colours you've assigned to channels. and THAT was what I was trying to fix... not the @'s themselves.
so to put channel colour back without using PRAT you need to disable easycopy as well.
It's only a side effect if you also disable the other chat add-on that does do the coloring as well. Even though that's probably a bug, I certainly could not nor would not describe every permution of things that could happen if you add or subtract multiple add-ons. The only reason I describe EasyCopy in the first place is b/c I don't think most people realize what those @ signs do.

Anyway, while it wasn't the only question asked, you did ask about removing the @'s and that's clearly answered in the FAQ. If you had read the FAQ and then tried to disable it, you would have incidentally discovered the answer to your other question. Stuff like that is a common side effect of trying to figure things out on your own.