Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
12-04-06, 01:48 PM   #347
cscscott
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
shapeshift bar

Mazzlefizz,

I have been using DestreganaUI forever because I liked the 3d models, so I am familiar with the Discord packages. I saw your UI yesterday and thought I'de give it a try, it will take me some getting used to the different button settings as I have been so used to the F1-5 keys for targetting party members, as well as using the Groupheal addon, that brings me to my first question.

I cannot seem to get Clique to work, I have opened the windows as stated and can see that the buttons for my spells are already mapped, but when I click on a party member 3d model it doesn't cast. Also, on the needy window some of the items aren't clickable from that frame, I still have to click on the spell manually in a regular slot.

Second, I play a druid and prefer my shapeshift buttons to be in a certain order i.e. Bear form, Cat form, travel form then water form. I opened the discord frame found the shapeshift bar, I can move it all I want I can even see the button maps from 116-119 but for the life of me I cannot seem to make them swap places on the actual UI. What am I missing??

Thanks for all the hard work, I can tell I will enjoy this UI for a long time.

Scott