View Single Post
09-23-08, 10:13 AM   #18
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gandoch View Post
And I said as much. Yes, you do. Full epics doesn't require a lot of raiding anymore. Hell, it doesn't require raiding at all. With the advent of Heroics and MASSIVE AMOUNTS of PvP gear you can get full epics just by... what was it, oh yeah, playing. Just like everyone else. I understand he was only 70 for two days, but if you aren't in full epics and your gear is easily replaced by simply running 5 mans and battlegrounds... it's bad. I don't know how else to put that. Well aren't you the authority on raiding, then.I'm pretty sure I never said that good gear makes a good player, I said people generally assume people with bad gear are inexperienced. Having epics clearly didn't stop anyone in "that group you ran Kara with that one time" from being horrible.

Gear doesn't make the player, but if you don't understand that it helps and that your character is limited by their stats, I don't know what to tell you.

Phanx: Thanks for not being an imbecile.
Hey now lets not result in calling each other names. Really again your "view" on gear is messed up. That or you don't understand the meaning of the word terrible. Having all blues and a few epics does not mean you have terrible gear. Your gear may not be amazing but its not terrible. there are lots of blues that are better then some of these "so called epics". Also just because you can get epics in pvp doesnt mean they are good for raiding with. They have lots of crit stam and resilience. Which last time i checked isnt the best for pve(especially the resilience part)