View Single Post
11-09-06, 04:52 PM   #95
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Guys, I'm sorry, at this point there's absolutely nothing more I can do. I checked into it, they resent the first set as per what I quoted previously, if they don't make it through this time, they will not resend them a third time. I know that folks *are* still receiving them though, an author in one of my IRC channels just got his about an hour ago. At this point ... /sigh ... there's just nothing more I can do. If you signed up, your name got sent. You can verify that you signed up by clicking on the button again, you'll get a different message saying that your name has been entered, and an ID number. I've sent all names through to ID # 490 for US and # 487 for EU. If your ID number is later than that, it hasn't been sent in yet, I haven't sent today's batch yet. Beyond that ... guys, stop PMing me and stuff, there's just nothing more I can do. I'm sorry.

/edit Sorry, seems I was wrong on the ID numbers, I thought we had them showing on that page. I'm talking to our site programmer, see if there's a way we can add it.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 11-09-06 at 05:16 PM.