View Single Post
01-02-09, 07:38 PM   #2216
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Hard to say. But if there's one thing I'm supremely confident in with this mod is that left to its own devices (i.e. no outside interference) it will size fonts correctly. The only time you'll see font overlap (or should I guess) is really long mob names in unit frames or really long zone names in the location box and I just didn't sweat those because they are kind of the exception.
Nuking the font folder fixed that little overlap issue, thanks for catching that. God knows what mod did it but timers are readable now. Never realized the Blizz font was so lousy, maybe ill look for one that both fits and isnt so crummy looking lol. Chat was a lot easier to read with the modified font.

Oh gawd... please DO NOT blame that thing on me! ~lol~
yeah i feel really ashamed about that, may have to send you more money again to molify my guilt

Yeah... I don't know what that happens and I really wish I did so I could code a solution for it when it does. But it's not just nUI, a lot of mods seems to suddenly have issues with a weird WTF folder. Has to be a bug of some kind in WoW (there's none of those, right?)
Nah never any issues with Blizz. They dont change code or modify stuff without telling us and the lag issues are always network related and no fault of theirs.
not for pleasure
but for survival