View Single Post
12-16-13, 03:29 PM   #14
Drey
A Murloc Raider
I really wasn't going to post a reply because in all honesty I don't think anyone really listens to what anyone has to say these days but this comment from WoWI really stuck in my gut.
Further to that note, we expected better from him, as one of our Featured Artists. Even beyond being a good member of our community, we hold Featured Artists to a higher standard.
I think perhaps WoWI should quickly recognize their incredible lack of integrity in how they treat their "Featured Artists." The relationship displayed here is truly nothing more than master and servant. True, WoWI creates a site were developers can come to host their creations however their goal is clearly not altruism. No, their pursuit is money.

To abuse another of seeking the same is ridiculously childish to the point of infantile.

Even YouTube has the integrity to share their profits with the people most directly responsible for generating their revenue and I heartily think that WoWI should quickly do the same otherwise someone will eventually build a site where developers are part of the team and not a resource to be consumed and dried up as was Scott.

Just my thoughts....