View Single Post
11-04-10, 07:11 PM   #4038
sevti
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by haylie View Post
I actually kinda like the 2nd screenshot. Only problem is, your artwork looks too much like, well, artwork. Try integrating it into the game world more, give it some sort of depth (and ditch the pink, PLEASE D: ) Also make unit frames bigger and give those spheres an actual spherical background, the square thingies look weird. You could also make the spell icons round
Yeah, the art panels are definitely not as finished as I'd like them to be. I don't really have the time to go all-out on it right now. Pink has been thoroughly ditched, lol! I still kind of like lavender though... if I give them more depth, I'd prefer gold, but flat as they are it just ends up looking blah. I don't know how to deal with the square-raidframes issue; I'm using VuhDo, and it isn't incredibly circle-friendly. I haven't seen any raid frames that are, they all seem to use some form of rectangle. I almost got a "cloud" from Stuf, but it wasn't very effective; ideally I'd try a fully circular raid, but I haven't found anything to support that. Spell icons, similar problem; it doesn't look like Gnosis supports round icons.

Which unit frames would you increase the size of? Raid frames?

I am also totally NOT posting just to show off my new sig.
Your sig is totally worth it.

Originally Posted by zork View Post
Need some comments on the new castbars.
I like the way they are; having the icon differentiates them from target bar for me, and I think it fits nicely inside.