View Single Post
10-17-17, 08:48 AM   #14
CC_WOW
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, I understand how the internal resolution is different from the actual pixels on the screen. However, Resike is right and the children will not scale properly according to my tests - I managed to get most of the glitches fixed by rounding the dimensions and then making it an even number AFTER scaling, but that only works for the container frames and not the pixep-perfect alignment of children inside of them apparently.

I just can't seem to get the points sorted out, or maybe I am missing something else, as there is still some glitches with the borders of various child elements. I tried doing rounding on all points but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Maybe this is also caused by the structure imposed by AceGUI, if some of the internal frames aren't scaled properly? (I've created custom widgets for the display elements and each one of them uses 3 frames: The border, the content, and the anchor (?), each of which may cause issues that I can't seem to figure out)

PS: Yes, I would be very interested in your solution to this problem - I must be missing something but I don't know what.