View Single Post
01-21-10, 12:40 PM   #45
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well this helped somewhat. It still doesn't want to hide the watchframe completely in my window though for some reason but at least it is scrolling through the list. Although the scrolling still needs work. Rofl.

If you notice in one of the screenshots the frame has been moved to the bottom of the screen. Instead of keeping the contents as they were it has moved down the list being tracked as if the frame is just a window of the real frame that is static.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll get there eventually rofl.

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Ah -- okay -- there are two things that are at play there -- in the [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Integration > nUI_Minimap.lua ] file (if memory serves me correctly -- I'm at work and can't look) there's a function at the bottom of the file called ResetWatch() or something to that effect. You could stub that function out in your plugin by replacing it with an empty function in your own code.

So if my function is

nUI.ResetWatch = function()

do this;
do that;

end

you would declare the same thing in your plugin...

nUI.ResetWatch = function()
end

That would prevent nUI from modifying the object frame itself (size, location, etc.). The other thing you would have to do is to unlock the frame using the nUI_Movers function. I believe the appropriate place for that would be in the plugin's init method.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012110_183525.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	384.0 KB
ID:	3870  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012110_183433.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	3871  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012110_183428.jpg
Views:	719