View Single Post
08-28-12, 05:14 PM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Jeffy162.

All the developers left the sinking ship years ago, and never even said "goodbye."

I'm wondering how long it will be before --you-- abandon ship, too? You, Cabby, and a couple others still frequent this forum and even offer support (the best you can). It baffles me why you continue doing it.

I left the game just a few minutes ago and came directly to this forum when I noticed that the Carbonite map was not only (nearly) jet-black, but it was also totally inoperable. Nothing I did functioned, like trying to set a ctrl-right-click waypoint, or zooming, etc.

I'm here to say that I'm very sorry that Carbonite is dead. Apparently the developers who did such good work years ago have now retired and are probably playing "Farmville" on a full-time basis!

This addon should be removed from all download sources to prevent other people from suffering the frustration that we long-time users have endured for several years now. It's a shame!!!!! Blizzard games aren't going to go away, so I just don't understand how people with such skill can suddenly go blind to a marketing opportunity!

Before you leave too, I just want to say "Thank you!" for all the time and effort you put into helping us the best you could. God bless you.