Thread: No Quest Detail
View Single Post
07-25-16, 12:12 PM   #12
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Scorpmatt View Post
One last thing, I did notice that when a new quest appears in my quest list, it flashes a "new", that will cause the game to run choppily. Again, I've lowered all my graphics settings to lowest and only had Carbonite running...
On my really weak system, the only Carbonite related lag issues I have occur only at startup. So I don't get the choppy graphics that you describe when picking up new quests. The only time I get choppy graphics is when I begin moving my character before all assets are loaded after logging in, porting to another city, and highly populated areas like Dalaran.

Now, on some occasions, I get a brief screen freeze when looting that goes away after a reload. So maybe in your case, a reload might fix your problem with the choppy graphics when that occurs. Unfortunately that's all I got as far as solving graphics issues.

Hopefully with further development, if it is Carbonite that is causing your choppy graphics issues, further updates from WoW and Carbonite might eventually reduce or eliminate that problem.