View Single Post
03-26-10, 04:00 PM   #15
speak
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I've found a workaround that has been working for me since the patch. I did nothing with my addons (besides updating them normally, not turning anything off or whatever) but it seems to be maybe addons plus something in the lag of the area.

THe first time i sign in, if i go directly to my main toon, it sticks on loading screen, full blue bar, forever. I crash out hten go back in directly to my main and it works fine. but i don't like crashing the game once a day so i found something else that works for me.

i have a few bank alts and an auction alt (they all run addons, all use dominoes, auction bot uses auctioneer, and so on, but nowhere near the number of addons my mains do). so, on first login, i simply pick an alt first, in a less-populated area (stormwind, ironforge, theramore, whatever). the alt will load up fine first try, no need to crash out. once it's loaded, i just sign out and then switch over to the main. loads up no prob and no need to crash anything at all, even on the first time playing since reboot.

hope this helps!