Thread: Site's Back
View Single Post
03-21-06, 11:09 PM   #10
robodude666
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Lozareth
Renting. Hehe, I was just poking around in WHM, having fun, seeing what things do, then suddenly screaming "OH JESUS GOD NO" pokepokepoke "ARGHARGHARGH" pokepokepokepokepoke "phew...." Something magically fixed it.

And I just got done tracking down and fixing what was causing the forum lists to take so long to load.

Sooooo...should finally be smooth sailing from here on. Dedicated server means no more suspensions for using up too much of the server's processor and the site pays for itself. So now I can finally start adding things to the site that I've been holding back working on until it was stable.

Lol, if things go wrong again though, once I'm done pounding everything around to pulp with my fists, I'll finally take Cairenn up on her offer if it still stands. Thanks, Cairenn, and everyone else, for remaining supportive this whole time.
Yea.. A quick suggestion for you. Don't poke around in the WHM if you dont know what you are doing. There are things in there that can really f*ck up your server big time. Also, just because you are on a dedicated server doesn't mean you are gone from fees. If you go over BW there are some pretty big fees most of the time. May I ask who you are with?