View Single Post
12-28-10, 06:01 AM   #1
Tomate
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Retrieved guild achievement criteria status?

Hi,

I am currently maintaining Urban Achiever (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nAchiever.html) and I am recently encounter an issue that I can't avoid.

Guild achievements are not working like other achievements. The API function that retrieved the criteria information are not working like I intended.
Code:
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaID);
The value of "completed" is right one when it is a classical achievement. But when it is on a guild achievement it always return false. It only return true (on guild achievement) when the achievement itself is completed.

The value of "quantity" have the same issue.

I have look threw the entire code of the default achievement frame but I haven't found any pieces of information on how they retrieve the right value.

I have done some tests and I have seen that when you click on an guild achievement on the default UI frame, I will correctly see criteria advancement of this achievement on my addon.

I doubt someone can help me (because I know more thing on achievement API function than you can easily found on wowwiki or google) but if someone have an idea, please tell me.

Thanks,

Tomate