View Single Post
07-19-18, 02:10 AM   #9
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Mollosos View Post
have the same Problems, and many other Problems, many Lua Errors, green boxes etc... hope next few days or ( minutes) an update fix it! Love the Ui!!!

another question i have , the discription says there ist skada included , doesnt find skada doesnt find a Boss mod! when i install it , there are another many lua Errors and i cánt set things by my self ! can i update addons Manual ?

Just one Thing, some Frames, auras, buffs are not on the right place and the grid2 layout Looks terrible, dont know why, sry!

so, Keep on working on it, best ui out there in my view, and i test a loot of UI´s !!
Boss mods aren't included, refer to Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs (Your choice, I've never used BW but I hear it's great too) Skada I think was meant to be included? I personally prefer using Details these days and it can be skinned very easily to match up with RealUI well.

I think the frames and auras and such are bugging out.

As for manual mod updates, I usually choose not to but if you must update, be sure not to update either cargbags or freebtip. This is according to the main page, those are I assume modified so they won't work if you grab standard versions.

As for the lua errors, there's not much we can do about those. PhanxChat is still not updated and will throw out loads of errors, and a lot of addons are still catching up to the 8.0.1 patch.

Hope this all helps!