View Single Post
12-09-14, 12:48 AM   #43
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
I've got wild growth tracked on one of the bottom square indicators. At least it should be lol. That's the only AoE hot I can think of atm too. I might use one of the bottom square trackers for bouncy heals and that pally beacon talent that bounces from party member to party member.

If I do class color indicators they will probably be slightly different from the default class colors to kinda stand out more, that way they'll stand out even when using class colored health. I'll mess around with them and test them out to see if they look alright.

I might change the default bar color to health-current so it's dark like the DPS layout, and change the health deficit to class color. The only reason I have it the other way around is because I got rid of class colored names because certain dispellable debuffs were kinda hard to tell apart from class colors--i.e. blue magic debuff, mage class color, green poison debuff, hunter class color, purple curse debuff, warlock class color, brown disease debuff, warrior class color. Disease on a warrior easily went unnoticed, etc etc etc. I might have to add another indicator for debuffs and go with class colored names to make the two layouts match better.

Might add priest indicators soon. What are priests keeping track of these days? Weakened soul, shields, what else? I don't play a priest so I have no idea what changes came to healy priests this expansion or what they lost.
I love the dark (seems antracite grey) on dps layout but i know what you speak about, maybe you con add a color border for debuff and change the player name with debuff type (magic, curse ecc).