View Single Post
12-09-14, 04:24 AM   #45
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Well the problem with changing the player name with debuff type is that they don't show up well on certain classes. Magic is blue, but so is mage, and they're similar colors. So with class colored names one could easily miss a dispellable magic debuff on a mage. The same goes for warlocks and curse, warriors and disease, and possibly hunters or monks with poison.

I did put the debuff type on borders, but I should probably change the AoE highlighter color to something other than blue so it isn't mistaken for magic debuffs. Probably yellow or white.
I explained badly because of my bad English.
I meant that it would be nice to have the gray used in the dps layout for hp, and class color for hp deficit.
to remedy the problem of which you speak rightly could be implemented so combined the two following changes

1) add debuff color on the border
2) modify the text by changing the name (not the color) of the character in the name of the debuff like 'Jasmer' --> 'Magic' or 'Poison' etc

another possibility would be to use the power bar not for 'mana or class power' but for debuff colors...