View Single Post
08-22-08, 07:41 PM   #1
quikdeth
A Murloc Raider
Question Another Auctioneer Noob

Hello all,

I am brand new to Auctioneer, and have just installed AA 5.0 pre (well, 1 day ago). I am pretty clear on most of its functionality, with one major exception... AA works great for finding deals etc, but I seem to have LOST the ability to do simple searches like I used to BEFORE auctioneer. For example, if I want to see what one-handed maces are available over level 45, I enter 45 in the Level Range, and select Weapon, One-Handed Mace, and then click Search. Inevitably it either does one of two things. Either I get a long "Searching For Items..." that never seems to end (and bells ding every 20 or 30 secs while it flashes to some text that goes too fast to read, then back to "Searching for Items") -OR- it displays what seems like the likely offerings for about 2 to 5 seconds, then all the items change to just random auction items.

I could just log out and turn the addon off after a quick scan, but would lose all my data, right? Or does it retain the data even if it get switched off? Besides...that is a huge pain..

I think I understand AA as a tool for finding price bargains (well, sort of, enough to make it work a little); But what if I just want to buy a new set of Bracers?! I am about to check for addon conflicts (I have Cosmos running and one or two others) AGAIN, but disabling everything but AA didn't seem to help. Anyone who could help me will be my best WoW pal!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AuctioneerIssue.png
Views:	601
Size:	242.0 KB
ID:	1859  

Last edited by quikdeth : 08-23-08 at 06:35 AM.