Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-12-14, 05:36 AM   #773
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
@Rythal, please take a look at the different branches in https://github.com/dratr/Carbonite when you have some free time? If I'm not wrong all of the code is in the mergedmaster2 branch, and the rest of the branches are for the different fixes.

@Seny69, you'll have to use Mapster + Handynotes until they add support for Carbonite. Feel free to request it of them (pointing to the github version) since they have to update there code. And definitely remove Handynotes Carbonite since it's not working and might cause additional problems. P.S. We have the same problem with _NPCScan where you have to manually rename or delete the _NPCScan.Overlay\Modules\Carbonite.lua file in order not to have extra problems, because they won't update until Caronite is officially published.

@Ghosthree3, can you try testing by disabling everything except Carbonite, I think Highmaul was having the same problem but I'm not sure and haven't tested with disabled addons.

@ircdirk, I might be wrong but wouldn't it be possible to narrow down the number of objectives in the QuestsX-X.lua files for example by removing overlapping ones? Or was this already done - haven't had time to look at them yet?

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-12-14 at 05:53 AM.