View Single Post
11-23-12, 02:29 AM   #13
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Deepphrozen View Post
this is funny, rythal does not allow another developer to offer his addon, when he did the same once.
maybe his carbonite works, because yours, my friend rythal, sucks since MOP and it looks as you are not skilled enough to fix it and make it run as before you overtook the development.
instead of blocking other developers you maybe should work with them together to get carbonite where it was before, the best addon ever. At the moment carbonite has become ****, it is not possible to use it with MOP, sends you to wrong places, missing quests etc.
but keep feeling as the king, master developer of carbonite, continue resting on carbonites fame and before you realize, nobody will give a damn **** about it.
Could you, please, tell us exactly where Rythal say's that no one else can offer an addon for download that is based on Carbonite?

I, for one, would like to know. Also, please be kind enough to actually provide a link to that statement.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!