Thread: Carbonite 7.0.3
View Single Post
07-27-16, 12:23 PM   #26
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mordralis View Post
Hey guys, I hate to be a PITA about this, but I don't know if it's something I'm doing, not doing, or just plain screwing up on.

I've downloaded the latest file from Github and unzipped it in the addon directory. I even removed all Carbonite files and reinstalled it. I even went as far as to do the repair of deleting the WTF, Interface & Cache files.

I've unchecked all addons and do them one at a time, logging in after each one. My FPS is 110 to 120 each time.

Yet, when I load Carbonite, my FPS drops to 2-3, and it's so lag/jerky that it's unbearable!

The strangest part about all this is that it ONLY happens when I am in my garrison. Once I leave my garrison, it clears up. Everyplace else is good - Ashran, Lions Den, SW, Dal, IF, Shatt. ONLY garrison is impacted.

If it weren't for the fact of trying to herb & mine, I would just set my hearth to Ashran. But in doing that I miss out on several things offered only by my garrison.

Can someone out there please help me?
Do u have garrison mine? herb garden? Try to disable showing nodes on minimap in blizzard ui and in carbonite.