View Single Post
05-30-09, 01:24 AM   #16
Apraxia
Clippy Crit Chicken

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Carz View Post
Ok so now it just still covering the top console

Ya like the NinjaPanel which moves it down but thats because NinjaPanel is set at top by the author with no intend to move but Docking Station bars are moveable by desgin

right, but fubar is the same as well too. So essentially, I just need something written that does for fubar and titan panel to do the same for docking station. Quite honestly too, and sorry to be a pain I don't use one of those two instead because 1. titan panel while now default support for broker display comes with by default it's own extra crap plugged in and not customizable much in terms of look and Fubar which WOULD be nice is not actively maintained by the author anymore and all feedback from users current on ace wiki, curse, and here have explained that there are numerous taints and errors now that aren't being addressed but maybe once or so during like a time frame of gaps for say updating the TOC by defauilt by him it seems :/ QQ

I need the bar with the cool 'looks' customizations.... default broker and libdb support minus the default overmass produced junk added by default with little ability to strip out.

Thanks for trying though guys... I think I might have better luck just looking into something or figuring out the way to edit the top frame to by default be pushed down the few extra spaces... should work fine that way since the panel graphic extends far up into interace whole and can come down over 300 pixils more at least while still maintaining it's graphical display.

So hmm, any suggestions as to anything else I'm dealing with I mentioned in my OP? lol. btw thanks you guys went out of your way to help. I appriciate it big time.