View Single Post
01-31-14, 08:50 PM   #17
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Freezer64 View Post
Please tell me you're joking? I just re-subbed, started a new toon, (Worgen, Hunter, Alliance). Carbonite is near useless. I walk to a question mark and the question mark moves around instead of the map moving. The map is like neon green unless I mouse over it. There were a total of 3 quests that Carbonite actually knew. Other than that I'm uninstalling. I am only level 6 atm. So from what you're saying I found problems 194 levels before you did.

I am one who donated years ago, because frankly I thought it was the best addon anyone had ever made for WoW, as well as what should be standard for WoW addons. Which is one thing that the OP forgot to mention in one of his posts regarding why the question; some of us donated, and I believe we have every right to know what's going on with it an addon that we paid for.
If you installed the standard install I wouldn't be surprised, if you installed the one downloaded from carboniteaddon I wouldn't be surprised. It could be worgen start area is not working, and that's what the bug forum is for, if it was there I'd look into it. There is only one version that works and works well. As for donating, feel free to look up the people you donated to and ask them what's going on with the addon. They abandoned it a long time ago.