View Single Post
09-10-09, 03:15 PM   #20
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

You guys have made some amazing suggestions, and I greatly appreciate all of them. I will be looking into the specifics of each of them as I have the time and ability.
Originally Posted by Psychophan7 View Post
Hmm, 5-8 would really make you come off as a dick. They'd probably make you feel better, though. Consider suggestion 5-8 as last resort measures.
Actually, Psycho, I really like your seventh suggestion and plan on using it. There's no better way to take the elitists by the sack than to be party lead and keep things fair with boot threats when necessary. I'm really okay with being a d*ck when the situation warrants it, so there are no issues there.

Your eighth suggestion is my favorite, and it's something I used to do in BC with guildies just to be obnoxious and have fun. (They were all irl friends, so it kind of didn't matter if I wiped the raid.) Now, if I really feel like being a jerk to an elitist party, I can pull aggro off the tank, Nova the mobs right on top of the healer, pop Ice Block and Mirror Images until everyone else has died, and then pop Invisibility to avoid a repair bill myself. That's a brilliant suggestion you have there, and that is exactly how I'll handle elitist groups. Thanks!