View Single Post
12-21-16, 05:49 PM   #7
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The pull request you put in the GitHub works for everything except your artifact, since I assume that info is stored a different way than the rest of your items.

I have some warforged/titanforged items equipped and it seems to pull those stats correctly, so your worries that the GetItemStats() was only pulling the base stats can be relieved.

I'll have to see if I can find the proper way to pull the artifact stats from the api.

Once I find that, it should only be a matter of putting in a conditional check against the item's rarity to determine which method of pulling to use by

Replace:
Code:
    --Gets stats from item using itemLink - it's a table
    stats = GetItemStats(itemLink);

With:
Code:
local itemRarity = select(3,GetItemInfo(itemlink))

local stats

if itemRarity == 6 then

stats = "insert new lookup here" else

stats = GetItemStats(itemLink); 

end

EDIT:

Also, I have deemed it "done enough" at this point to release it out into the wild. I

I was able to figure out how to get curse to pull releases from github, but for the life of me I can't figure out this website.

On Curse I have given you credit for all your help, in the description of the addon, and added you as an author. Also, I'm not sure what it is but I gave you most of the % of the rewards credits that will come from this addon on curse ... since you wrote most of the hard stuff.

Last edited by briskman3000 : 12-21-16 at 07:39 PM.