View Single Post
03-04-06, 10:07 AM   #2
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The FishingBuddy error is due to TurnOrActionStart() and TurnOrActionStop() now unhookable. The hook still runs but the UI function doesn't. It appears to check if the TurnOrActionStart is the original and then leaves immediately without performing the action if it's not (returning control to the hooker(if that's not a real term I'm knighting it one now)).

Small aside, but due to the amount of time it can take to log in, remember:
- Stop by the AddOns button and 'Load Out of Date' (even the char select to entering world can take a good 10 minutes)
- If you suffer the sound bug where alt-tab blasts volume to max, it appears that SetCVar("SoundMaxHardwareChannels",0) doesn't work in game even on ReloadUI(), you'll need to completely exit the game. This part took me a good half hour to get working. I suggest editing the value in config.wtf before you log in. (you'll probably need to create the file for the first login: SET SoundMaxHardwareChannels "0" should work as the only line.
- Mods that can enable/disable mods while logged in are invaluable when the login process is really slow. I use MCP but there are others.

Last edited by Gello : 03-04-06 at 10:11 AM.