View Single Post
10-01-12, 06:30 PM   #32
nightshade00013
An Aku'mai Servant
Well sounds like things are well on their way. Glad to hear that Carbonite went GPL and will continue on.

I Myself rarely use the "punk" feature except to note people who are just a pain in game, like the guild thief's for one as well as the real major jerks and the people who can't handle when a group has issues to work through when downing a boss and rage quit. So maybe just not showing the punk target window by default would be nice and the map flash and warning about toons of the opposite faction being nearby could be turned off only if flagged for PvP or on a PVP realm.

The hud implementation just doesn't do it for me either, I move the character and target frames to the bottom of the screen where all my action bars are also placed. Doing this removed a need for a HUD as I am generally watching cooldowns while in combat and only glance up to change targets if I need to select a specific one.

I can guess that updating the information for the quests is going to be a lot of work. Is there any way that the community can help? With the sheer number of quests out there it would probably be a lot easier to let 100 people each work on them rather than one or two do them all. Basically break them up into groups of quests and give people a template to work with and set us loose.