View Single Post
09-16-15, 12:30 PM   #17
PeterGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I started playing WoW almost 7 years ago and I have never been without TomTom. Lightheaded has been an off and on affair and the only reason I came across this post was looking for an answer to an error I started getting and I am so surprised too see this. I do understand and I am Glad you are heading in a direction to better your life. I got my wife started playing WoW after she came down with Stage four breast cancer. She would get up and watch TV for a while so I thought maybe just maybe she would be able to play and she did. We even connected with what I think is one of the greatest groups of people in the game. She plays a druid healer so that's why I see the connection with you enjoying the support role in the game. I did not lose my wife, in fact the doctor said her staying busy was one of the many things that may have gotten her through the chemo and radiation. With that I am s sorry to hear about your sister. Cancer does horrible things to people. I hope her soul is resting peacefully in the great beyond. You are going to be missed in the add on community. I know I have seen that name Cladhaire in so many post's in the forums and looking for help. Good Luck to you and your partner and may all of your days be filled with joy and happiness! I know TomTom will survive and Lightheaded I love when I use it (I would love to see it go further).

Again Thank You so much for so many years of support and service to the community and to the gamers whoi use your addons!