View Single Post
02-19-18, 06:58 AM   #32
Coldkil
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
-snip-
Many thanks again, now it's way clearer. For the bars i'm using the default textures and i just copied original Blizzard xml, the actual texture for the bar is a single one with all the textures packed in one, and everything was a value between 0 and 1 iirc, that's why it didn't make much sense to me

As for the actionbar pages, the main one is already set up by default to use pages 7 and beyond for stances, so i shouldn't touch it. On the other side the additional bars use pages from 2 to 6, so i just need to set the ones i use to these pages. Until i'm missing something - i'm reading the original files to get the idea of what actually happens in game and try to reuse as much code as possible to have more future-proof addons.

EDIT: yeah, as expected fixing the second bar was easy. But the first bar is fixed to page one, so changing stance makes everything go bonkers. Well, at least now i have buttons working, will check how to make the page shift as the attribute is per single button and not action bar apparently.

Last edited by Coldkil : 02-19-18 at 11:36 AM.