Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-10-13, 05:26 PM   #2397
timtag1190
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Alright. Lets do a clean install with just DBM. First off you will want to backup your WTF / Interface folder. You need to back these up for many reasons. After you back them up. Delete your Interface - Cache - WTF folders. Be sure you delete them completely. Now this will ensure a clean install or everything. Now download a brand new, fresh clean copy of RealUI 8. Put the Interface folder from the download into your main wow folder. Now you have a fresh install of RealUI 8. Start your game up and do not disable any addons or delete any at all.

Side Note - if you want DBM go ahead and throw that into your addons folder before you start your game.

Once in-game install and you should be good to go... Please do report back and let us know how it goes. best of luck to you!

- Nib I hope all is well.
Okay so idk what exactly what happened but after I updated DBM today it started working, I didn't do any clean installs or anything else other than just updating so idk what the issue was with it yesterday but all is good now.