Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-12-12, 10:52 PM   #86
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by taeon View Post
You guys are horrible.

This guy saved your addon and you say that.

I will not be using you again you money grabbing idiots.
Thank you very much - we (the community that doesn't mind waiting and understands real life issues) could do with less people like you taking the authors time and demanding their attention. Plus, there will be a lot less hate on this forum when you all stop coming and find something else. I hope for Rythals sake you don't use his and have the same attitude to him at some point.

I want to clarify something - Rythal did not save Carbonite - the authors have come back to fix the immediate broken parts. Rythal certainly helped a lot of people who were having a problem living without it. He did work hard to get it fixed as much as he could in the small time he worked on that - and for that I and many other "users" are thankful. They never called him out by name, they simply stated (as they have before) that they do not want nor ask anyone to modify their creation - this is their right. You have no right to this addon, it has been made available for public use by the authors. What many in this vocal community are asking (that's putting it pretty politely too) for is that they give up their rights to their creation and let others take it over.